How to become a member.
To become a member of the Seattle Fire Buff Society you must:
- Attend three (3) consecutive meetings. You can apply for a membership in the group.
- You must fill out a full application with 2 personal reference from current members of the society.
- You must pay a non-refundable fee for a complete WSP background check.
- You will submit to a face-to face oral interview from Two(2) current members of the society appointed by the President of the Society.
- You must be approved by both the Board of Directors and the General Membership of the group.
- If approved for membership you will have a six (6) months probationary period before attaining full voting membership. You will be assigned a mentor from the group during this period to help you with any questions and/or problems.